Inspired by the finer points of classic architecture, the Delancey Thermostatic Valve Trim from American Standard captures the refined elegance of stately columns and sublime details. Engineered for dependability and superior performance, Delancey is available in beautiful tarnish- and scratch-resistant finishes to complement the entire collection.
- With separate volume control
- LESS Valve
- Brass Casting: Highest quality faucet material for durability & long life.
- Wax Thermostatic Unit: Permits shuttle valve to move between the hot and cold seat to maintain the pre-selected constant water temperature.
- Back to Back Capable: Hot and cold can be reversed.
- Spring-Loaded Check Valves: When the hot and cold water enters the fitting, both supplies pass through the spring-loaded check valves to prevent cross flow of hot and cold water.
- Integrated Stop Valves: Ensure easy cleaning and servicing.
- Adjustable Hot Limit Safety Stop: Limits the amount of hot water allowed to mix with cold. Reduces the risk of accidental scalding. Maximum water temperature limit may be reduced to 104 or 109 degrees Fahrenheit.