The Selectronic Urinal Flush Valves feature a self-cleaning piston design that saves time and money by eliminating routine maintenance and preventing the valve from running due to clogs. The Selectronic flush valves include a pressure compensation feature that maintains the proper flush volume regardless of inlet water pressure.
- CR-P2 lithium battery installed. Battery Life: 4 years assuming 4,000 flushes per month
- Touch-free operation helps keep the restroom clean and hygienic
- Pressure Compensation feature maintains accurate flush volume regardless of inlet water pressure
- Self-cleaning piston significantly reduces clogging and prevents valve run-on
- Integral wiper spring cleans the refill orifice with every flush for extraordinary reliability
- No Routine Maintenance no diaphragms to replace; no filters to clean
- Selectronic® Proximity System with programmable sensor allows for easy adjustment and customization
- State-of-the-Art Electronics prevent ghost flushing
- Fully Mechanical Manual Override Button can flush the valve without power
- Fail-Safe: Valve automatically closes upon loss of power or water pressure and does not need to be reset
- Adjustable Sanitary Flush cleans the fixture & maintains the trap seal
- Stadium Feature: Valve automatically switches to water savings mode during periods of heavy usage
- Chemical Resistant EPDM Seals for extended life
- Can be installed left or right handed
- 11-1/2” rough-in
- Fits 3/4" top spud urinals
- Height - 16"
- Width - 2-7/8"
- 0.5 GPF