LIXIL Canada INC. warrants this product against defects in materials and workmanship under normal residential use for as long as it is owned by the original consumer purchaser. The lifetime warranty does not apply to this product’s textured bottom surface. American Standard warrants the textured bottom surface against defects in materials and workmanship under normal residential use for a period of ONE (1) year from the date of first purchase.
This warranty is provided for the exclusive benefit of the initial consumer purchaser or owner. This warranty is non-transferable to subsequent purchasers or owners. The sole exception to the non-transferability of this warranty is that if this product is purchased by a plumber, contractor or other service provider, this warranty extends to the first residential property owner on whose behalf the product was purchased for installation. This warranty applies only to tubs installed in the United States of America, Canada or Mexico.
If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, American Standard will, at its option, either repair or replace the defective product free of charge. The decision whether to repair or replace is determined by American Standard in its sole discretion. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) must be provided to American Standard with all warranty claims.
This warranty only applies to American Standard Americast® tubs. Unless otherwise specified, all other American Standard options and accessories are covered by the AS AMERICA, INC. ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY, which warrants options and accessories against defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of first purchase.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
1. This warranty does not apply to commercial installations (defined as installations in apartments and other rental units, non-residential facilities, hotels, commercial businesses and/ or other public accommodations). The AS AMERICA, INC. LIMITED WARRANTY FOR COMMERCIAL USE AMERICAST® TUBS applies to commercial installations.
2. This warranty only applies to products purchased after January 1, 2017.
3. This warranty only applies to products purchased through an authorized AS America, Inc. dealer or re-seller.
4. This warranty does not apply to defects or damage caused by non-genuine American Standard parts, installation error, product abuse, product misuse, improper maintenance, improper care or cleaning, improper repair or installation, and/or movement or transfer of the tub from its original installation location (whether performed by you, a plumber, a contractor or a service company). Because improper care and cleaning can cause significant damage to the tub, it is strongly recommended that you follow the Care and Cleaning Instructions (as well as the other instructions) that
accompanied the tub.
5. American Standard is not responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred during installation, repair or replacement.
6. American Standard does not warrant that this product and/or its installation complies with local code requirements. American Standard recommends that you consult with a plumbing contractor about local code requirements.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. AMERICAN STANDARD HEREBY EXCLUDES SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state (or province, as applicable).
OBTAINING WARRANTY SERVICE
If you believe that you have a warranty claim, contact American Standard, either through an authorized AS America, Inc. dealer or re-seller, or by writing:
In the United States:
AMERICAN STANDARD BRANDS
One Centennial Avenue, Piscataway, NJ 08855
Attn: Director of Consumer Affairs.
AS CANADA ULC
5900 Avebury Road
Canada L5R 3M3.
AMERICAN STANDARD B&K MEXICO
S. de R.L. de C.V., Via Morelos #330
Col. Santa Clara, Ecatepec 55540
Please be sure to provide all pertinent information regarding your claim, including a complete description of the problem, the product, model number, color, finish, purchase date, and from whom the product was purchased.
For other information, or to obtain the name and address of the service and repair facility nearest you, call (800) 442-1902 (in the United States); (800) 387-0369 (in Canada) and 01-800-839-1200 (in Mexico).