LAS VEGAS, HD EXPO (May 15, 2013) — Offering high-performance, high-style and high-value plumbing fixtures, faucets and furniture, American Standard Brands is demonstrating a proven ability to create outstanding hospitality spaces while providing optimum product performance today at the 2013 Hospitality Design Expo and Conference (HD Expo).
“Hospitality customers trust American Standard Brands to deliver a complete package of high-quality, beautifully-designed products that are easy to maintain,” said Chris Capone, vice president of U.S. trade sales for the company. “Our complete suites of coordinated bathroom fittings and fixtures make specification a simple task, from product selection to installation.”
At exhibition booth number 5281, American Standard Brands presents attractive and innovative products designed to offer one-stop sourcing for bath fixtures and fittings in a broad array of styles, functions, and price points:
• The American Standard Champion PRO toilet series offers distinctive features available exclusively through wholesale distribution, having been designed specifically from the recommendations of more than 150 professional plumbers. Drawing largely on the quality and single-flush performance of the industry’s most powerful siphonic flushing platform, the Champion PRO consumes just 1.28 gallons of water per flush. It virtually eliminates dreaded clogs and overflows, while earning the highest possible MaP score for flushing 1,000 grams of solid waste and achieving WaterSense-certification for consuming 20 percent less water than standard toilets.
• The American Standard Serin Faucet Collection offers the stylish design, ease of use, and reliability sought by hospitality specifiers and discerning guests alike. Serin is a complete collection, comprised of single-control and widespread faucets, tub fillers, bath/shower valves, a hand shower set, and accessories. Providing water savings without sacrifice, Serin lavatory faucets incorporate pressure compensating aerators to deliver 32 percent water savings over standard models.
• The JADO Pyke Collection of luxury bathroom faucets and accessories is marked by distinctive geometric lines and strong sculptural profiles, bringing the power and beauty of art to whatever setting it graces. It is a comprehensive collection of faucets and accessories that provide integrated bathroom styling and is ideal for contemporary or transitional applications. Models include widespread, monoblock and vessel faucets, along with a deck-mount tub filler, tub/shower set, hand shower, and matching accessories.
• The Monoglide Hand Shower from American Standard provides the convenience of a four-function hand shower through the simple action of sliding a button. Located on the handgrip away from the water stream, the button turns the selection of any shower function into a truly one-hand operation. With four spray pattern options available — a wide full spray, soft drenching aerated spray, therapeutic massage spray, and power mist spray — fully personalizing the individual hand shower experience is both instant and effortless.
• The Studio Luxury Performance (LXP) toilet from American Standard offers users the choice between a standard 1.6 gallons per flush (gpf) for solids or a reduced 1.1 gpf for liquids, meeting WaterSense criteria for using 20 percent less water than standard models while offering superior flushing performance. Available in both elongated and round front models, both in the Right Height configuration, Studio toilets boast a clean, modern look achieved with the simple geometry reflected in their matching collection of bathroom fixtures and furnishings.
• Inspired by the shape of water cascading over a waterfall, the JADO Glance Collection of luxury bath faucets and accessories makes a stylish powerfully modern statement in any bathroom. With its smooth, curving shapes, this collection is ideal for contemporary or transitional décor. Models include widespread, monoblock, vessel and wall-mount lavatory faucets, tub/shower sets and shower valving, hand shower, deck mount tub filler and matching accessories. Glance faucets offer hospitality specifiers the complete package for luxury applications.
• The American Standard Cadet 3 FloWise concealed trapway toilets provide sleek European styling, combined with water saving engineering, to deliver high performance and stylish design lines to any hotel bathroom. These high efficiency toilets (HET) are WaterSense-certified for using 20 percent less water per flush than standard toilets. These smooth-sided toilets feature the exclusive PowerWash Rim bowl cleaning technology, as well as the permanent EverClean antimicrobial surface that simplifies cleanup.
• The Ciencia solid surface shower wall and base system from American Standard can be easily installed with a simple glue-up installation over existing tile, concrete, or sheetrock. For a more custom fit, Ciencia can readily be cut with a power saw. Offered in a wide array of sizes, the shower walls are also available in four attractive colors and five different tile patterns to beautifully coordinate with the style of any bathroom.
• Distinguished by its sleek linear design, the American Standard Berwick Faucet Collection extends across the bath with a full collection of faucets designed to provide a coordinated look and feel throughout the space. All Berwick bathroom sink models are WaterSense-certified for water efficiency, plus provide for easy installation with the exclusive American Standard pre-assembled Speed Connect drain that has only four parts. The line includes design matched tub filler, bath/showers and shower system trim.
For more information on American Standard products and total project solutions for hospitality applications,visit www.americanstandard.com or call (800) 442-1902.
ABOUT AMERICAN STANDARD BRANDS
American Standard Brands is a leading North American manufacturer of a wide range of high-quality building products, including faucets, fixtures, furniture, vitreous china fixtures, cast iron sinks, whirlpool tubs and other wellness products for the bath and kitchen as well as decorative panels. The company currently offers total project solutions for residential and commercial customers; employs more than 5,000 people in the United States, Canada and Mexico; and markets products under well known and respected brands, such as American Standard®, Jado®, Porcher®, Safety Tubs®, Crane Plumbing®, Eljer®, Fiat® and Decorative Panels International®. American Standard Brands is an affiliated portfolio company of Sun Capital Partners. The company is online at www.americanstandard.com, on Twitter at twitter.com/AmStandard and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/AmericanStandardPlumbing.
American Standard®, Champion®, JADO®, Pyke®, Monoglide®, Serin®, Studio®, LXP®, Right Height®, Glance®, Ciencia®, Cadet®, FloWise®, PowerWash®, EverClean®, Berwick® and Speed Connect® are registered trademarks of American Standard Brands.
WaterSense® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).