Thoughtful design makes all the difference in the presence and performance of the Studio S Pull-Down Dual-Spray Kitchen Faucet from American Standard. Contemporary cylinder profile is 18-in. tall creating a focal point and allowing ample room for filling large pots with ease. The pull-down spray head is easy to grasp and change spray functions from stream to a powerful spray. Unique raised single handle lever provides drip-free performance and adds distinction to your kitchen design.
- CONTEMPORARY DESIGN is 18-in. tall with flared spray head
- ELEVATED ONE-PIECE HANDLE for impressive style and easy care
- RE-TRAX AND DOCK-TITE ensure smooth, dependable operation
- High 18-in. design makes it easy to fill large pots and lends a professional look
- Wipe-clean, one-piece lever handle eliminates tiny crevices where build-up hides
- Dual-function spray head with pause easily toggles from a powerful spray to a smooth stream with one hand
- Re-Trax feature ensures smooth retraction of spray head after use
- Dock-Tite magnetic docking system secures the spray head in place
- Swivel spout rotates 360° for optimal reach and range of motion in and around the sink
- Rubber spray nozzles wipe clean easily with your fingertip
- Drip-free performance with high quality ceramic disc valve
- Durable brass and metal construction
- Pre-installed braided nylon supply lines
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Height - 17-7/8"
- Width - 2-3/16"
- Depth - 9-3/4"
- 1.8 GPM