The Beale™ pull-down kitchen faucet from American Standard is innovation at its finest. A sleek, contemporary design sits on the forefront of technology, with our Selectronic touchless faucet system. A wave of your hand turns the Beale™ faucet on and off, with a sliding sensor door to select manual mode, when needed. Once on, select from either of two task-driven spray patterns, with a convenient pause button to stop the flow temporarily. The pull-down faucet spray head lets you handle your kitchen responsibilities with ease, while an innovative Dock-Tite™ docking system and Re-Trax® retraction system work together to provide smooth operation and functionality like never before.
- Selectronic hands-free sensor allows you to operate the faucet without touching, and easily changes to manual mode when desired with a sliding sensor door
- Dock-Tite™ spray-head docking system uses magnetic technology to ensure spray head stays in place while not in use
- Re-Trax® spray head retraction system ensures smooth pull-out, operation, and retraction of the spray head
- Integral check valves prevent back flow and cross flow
- Ceramic disc valve cartridges ensure a lifetime of drip-free performance
- Lead Free
- ADA Compliant
- Safety Shut-off: Water automatically turns off after 5 minutes of continuous use
Water efficient maximum flow rate of 1.5 gallons per minute (1.5 gpm/5.7 L/min.)
Fitting can be mounted with or without escutcheon plate (sold separately)
Includes 39" integrated color coded braided stainless steel supply hoses with 3/8" compression connections 35 mm ceramic disc valve cartridge, metal body and ADA metal lever handle
Award Winning: Named 2016 GOOD DESIGN award recipients in the Kitchen category for design excellence are the Beale touchless faucet with Selectronic technology.