Designed for fast and efficient installation, the Flash Shower Rough-in Valve provides flexibility for every situation. The Rough-in Valve features a flat back and compact body to ensure a secure and simplified install process that can accommodate smaller spaces. Our exclusive stub-out connections allow you to connect press-connect fittings directly to the valve without additional solder or piping. Equipped with a test cap, it allows you to quickly test or flush lines with ease. Stainless steel fixation ring, with sure-grip flats, keeps test cap and cartridge in place without screws. Cartridge sold separately.
- Test Cap: Allows valve body to be tested and flushed without the presence of the valve cartridge. Can be tested using test cap with air (200 psi) or water (300 psi).
- Stainless Steel Retaining Ring with Flats: Secures test cap/ cartridge in place and eliminates need for screws. Flats make it simple to loosen ring for quick, easy insertion/removal of test cap/cartridge.
- Flat Back: Allows valve to be mounted flush against cross brace for easy and solid installation
- Stub-out Connections: Specially designed connections to work with press-connect fittings for fast and easy installation
- Cast Brass Valve Body: Durable. Ideal material for prolonged contact with water.
- Back-to-Back Capability: Hot and cold can be reversed quickly and easily.
- Exclusive Plaster Guard: Plaster guard is designed to protect valve and act as a guide during installation. It can serve as mounting support for thin-wall installations.
- Wide Rough-in Range: From 1-3/4" to 2-3/4" from finished wall to the back of the valve.
- Cartridge Ships with Trim