Designed for fast and efficient installation, the Flash Shower Rough-in Valve provides flexibility for every situation. The rough-in valve features a flat back and compact body to ensure a secure and simplified install process that can accommodate smaller spaces. The PEX elbow connections allow you to connect PEX piping directly to the valve, from floor or ceiling supply lines, without additional elbows. Equipped with a test cap, it allows you to quickly test or flush lines with ease. Stainless steel fixation ring, with sure-grip flats, keeps test cap and cartridge in place without screws. Cartridge sold separately.
- Test Cap: Allows valve body to be tested and flushed without the presence of the valve cartridge. Can be tested using test cap with air (200 psi) or water (300 psi).
- Stainless Steel Retaining Ring with Flats: Secures test cap/ cartridge in place and eliminates need for screws. Flats make it simple to loosen ring for quick, easy insertion/removal of test cap/cartridge.
- Flat Back: Allows valve to be mounted flush against cross brace for easy and solid installation
- PEX Elbow Connections: Fast and easy installation without adaptors reducing leak points.
- Symmetrical Design: Allows vavle body to be rotated 180ᵒ to accommodate supply lines from the floor or the ceiling
- Cast Brass Valve Body: Durable. Ideal material for prolonged contact with water.
- Back-to-Back Capability: Hot and cold can be reversed quickly and easily.
- Exclusive Plaster Guard: Plaster guard is designed to protect valve and act as a guide during installation. It can serve as mounting support for thin-wall installations.
- Wide Rough-in Range: From 1-3/4" to 2-3/4" from finished wall to the back of the valve.
- Cartridge Ships with Trim