The High Efficiency, Low Consumption Afwall Millennium Back Spud Elongated Toilet bowl can be used with 1.1 – 1.6 gpf flush valves and achieves a MaP score of 1,000 grams. Featuring our EverClean® Surface, the wall hung toilet inhibits the growth of mold, mildew and odor causing bacteria. Perfect for commercial installations, the elongated bowl is designed to be water efficient and can be used for ADA applications.
- Wall-mounted flushometer valve toilet
- Vitreous china
- High Efficiency, Low Consumption. Operates in the range of 1.1 gpf to 1.6 gpf (4.2 Lpf to 6.0 Lpf)
- Meets definition of HET (High Efficiency Toilet) when used with a high efficiency flush valve (1.1 gpf -1.6 gpf or 1.28/1.1 gpf dual flush)
- Maximum Performance (MaP) score of 1,000 grams at 1.1 gpf - 1.6 gpf
- Permanent EverClean® antimicrobial surface inhibits the growth of stain- and odor-causing bacteria, mold, and mildew on the surface
- Condensation channel
- Concealed trapway design
- Elongated bowl
- Powerful direct-fed siphon jet action
- 1-1/2" inlet spud
- Fully-glazed 2-1/8" trapway
- 10" x 12" water surface area
- Static weight load of 1,000 lbs [not recommended for bariatric use].
- 100% factory flush tested
660 x 356 x 381mm
(26" x 14" x 15")
Recommended working pressure–between
25 psi at valve when flushing and 80 psi static
Fixture only, less seat, bolt caps, and flushometer valveThis product is not recommended for bariatric use.