Afwall Millenium FloWise® Elongated Toilet
Introducing the new Afwall® Millennium™ FloWise® wall-hung toilet line from American Standard. Our reliable and dependable wall-hung toilet is now even better and more powerful with a premier flushing performance at lower flush volume, increased static weight load capacity, and streamlined design.
- Wall-mounted flushometer valve toilet
- Vitreous china
- High Efficiency, Low Consumption. Operates in the range of 1.1 gpf to 1.6 gpf (4.2 Lpf to 6.0 Lpf)
- Meets definition of HET (High Efficiency Toilet) when used with a high efficiency flush valve (1.1 gpf -1.6 gpf or 1.28/1.1 gpf dual flush)
- Maximum Performance (MaP) score of 1,000 grams at 1.1 gpf - 1.6 gpf
- Permanent EverClean® antimicrobial surface inhibits the growth of stain- and odor-causing bacteria, mold, and mildew on the surface
- Condensation channel
- Concealed trapway design
- Elongated bowl
- Powerful direct-fed siphon jet action
- 1-1/2" inlet spud
- Fully-glazed 2-1/8" trapway
- 10" x 12" water surface area
- Static weight load of 1,000 lbs [not recommended for bariatric use].
- 100% factory flush tested
660 x 356 x 381mm
(26" x 14" x 15")
Recommended working pressure–between
25 psi at valve when flushing and 80 psi static
Fixture only, less seat, bolt caps, and flushometer valve
This product is not recommended for bariatric use.