Universal Deck Plate
- For use with 2064.101, 2064.131, 2064.011, 2506.101, 2506.011, 7038.101, 7430.101 and 2590.101
- Brass construction
- Multiport Ceramic Disc Valve Cartridge: Assures a lifetime of smooth handle operation, drip-free performance and steady water flow.
- Adjustable Hot Limit Safety Stop: Limits the amount of hot water allowed to mix with cold. Reduces the risk of accidental scalding.
- Low Lead: Meets NSF Standard 61/Section 9 & Prop 65 lead requirements.
- Exclusive Speed Connect Metal Drain:
- Fewer parts. Installs in less time.
- No adjustments required - seals the first time, every time.
- Flexible stainless steel cable - installs effortlessly in tight spaces.
Fitting Material Brass
Battery Weight Not Applicable
Contact American Standard
LIXIL Canada Inc.
5900 Avebury Road
Canada L5R 3M3