Quentin 2.5 GPM Shower Trim Kit with Rain Showerhead and Lever Handle
- Metal Lever Handle
- Metal wall escutcheon
- Less Valve
- For use with R120 Series Valves
- Cast Brass Valve Body: Durable - Quality that will last a lifetime. Ideal material for prolonged contact with water.
- Ceramic Disc Valve Cartridge: Assures a lifetime of drip-free performance. Allows easy control over both water temperature and volume.
- Pressure Balancing Valve Cartridge: Maintains constant output temperature in response to changes in relative hot and cold supply pressure. Diaphragm system engineered to eliminate cross flow. Avoids failure due to mineral deposits - ideal for use in hard water.
- Back-to-Back Capability: Hot and cold can be reversed quickly and easily.
- Exclusive Plaster Guard: Plaster guard is designed to protect valve during installation and serve as a mounting plate for thin-wall installations. Two piece design allows valve to be tested prior to trim installation.
Features Ceramic Disk Valves,Scald Guard,Pressure Balance Fitting Features Ceramic Disk Valves,Scald Guard,Pressure Balance Shower No of Showerheads 1 Shower No of Spray Settings 1 Shower Trim Type Shower
Fitting Connection Size 12.70
Contact American Standard
LIXIL Canada Inc.
5900 Avebury Road
Canada L5R 3M3